Inpatient Residential Services
Adults 18 years of age or older who are committed to achieving and maintaining a sober lifestyle
- A psychoeducational model of treatment is used to increase patient's knowledge of the disease of addiction and requirements for change.
- A major focus of treatment is assisting patients in developing new coping and relapse prevention skills.
- The team encourages patient's personal accountability and responsibility for maintaining growth and healing.
- The program facilitates increased knowledge and use of 12-Step programs in recovery.
- Active family involvement in treatment is encouraged to promote healing in the family system.
- Medically monitored detoxifi cation by certified Addictionologists
- Multidisciplinary assessment, evaluation, and treatment planning
- Individual and group therapy in addition to marital or family sessions
- Cognitive/behavioral oriented therapy
- Psychoeducational groups that increase knowledge of neurobiology, denial, powerlessness, relapse triggers, anger management, assertiveness, community and personal living skills, coping skills development, realistic goal development, stress reduction techniques, relaxation and guided imagery
- Psychiatric consultation available
- Discharge planning with a focus on relapse prevention
Most major insurance carriers are accepted including but not limited to: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, some HMOs, and Medicare. Note: some carriers do require pre-authorization for chemical dependency treatment services. Private payment may also be arranged. For more information please call 734-655-5850.