Intensive Outpatient Program
- Treatment is conducted in a safe, structured setting to improve aware ness of chemical dependency and support early recovery.
- Educational groups address issues related to early recovery such as post acute withdrawal, stress management, relapse warning signs, relapse prevention and disease process in order to prepare group members for continued sobriety.
- Group therapy provides an insight-oriented approach for increasing self-awareness, personalizing coping skills and managing triggers for relapse.
- An individualized plan will be developed, including a 12-Step program to help maintain success in recovery.
- Outpatient detoxification and psychiatric referrals are available.
- Group meets Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Early Recovery Group
An Early Recovery Group (ERG) is offered following completion of the Intensive Outpatient Program and/or for patients who have maintained a minimum of 30 days sobriety. The Early Recovery Group meets for 1-1/2 hours once weekly, for a total of eight sessions. When combined with Intensive Outpatient Program, Early Recovery Group provides structure and support for the first critical 90 days of recovery.
For more information call 734-655-2936. Most major insurances accepted as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express.