We are accepting applications only through ERAS until December 6, 2013. We will screen applications and contact those who will be granted an interview. The interview season is November and December.
- Three letters of reference from a US, Canadian or British equivalent clinical rotation. Personal references are not acceptable in place of clinical references.
- Applicants should have graduated from medical school within the past three years and have clinical experience within the past three years.
- USMLE: Applicants must have passed USMLE Step 1 and USMLE Step 2 CK with a score of at least 215 before the interview. A passing score on USMLE Step 2 CS is required prior to starting the program. Only one failure on either Step 1 or Step 2 CK is permitted.
- Applicant must qualify for a full or unrestricted educational limited license in the State of Michigan.
- International Medical Graduates must be certified by ECFMG.
- Preference will be given to U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
Application Status Updates
The Psychiatry Program will not be giving status updates by phone, email or walk-ins. We will only be contracting applicants whom we invite for an interview.