Our physicians have expertise in treatment for all areas of urology, including
leading edge, minimally invasive procedures.
- daVinci® robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical
prostatectomy, cystectomy and partial nephretomy
- Cyberknife® Robotic Radiosurgery System
- Laparoscopic surgery for kidney and ureteric
- Endoscopic surgery for bladder tumors
- Radical surgical excision with bladder substitutions,
including ileal conduits, neobladders and catheterizable pouches
- Testicular cancer surgery
- Bladder preserving treatment for bladder cancer
Our patients are treated in a multidisciplinary fashion by board certified
and oncologically trained urologists, radiation oncologists and medical oncologists
to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Technical and nursing support staff are
fully trained to assist in all the latest surgical procedures.
Our dedicated clinical Nurse Navigator helps patients navigate the health
system and entire treatment process.
The SJMHS CCOP provides our urology team with vital
access to the latest clinical trials offered by the NCI and pharmaceutical
companies. Through these trials, patients have access to the most advanced
prevention, treatment and symptom management therapy and interventions
available. Patients are given the opportunity to have
treatments that are often only available in a major cancer center, in their
own community setting.