Print    Email
Decrease (-) Restore Default Increase (+)

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for “extra help” with prescriptions?

You must apply through the Social Security Administration by going to a branch office, applying online at, by calling Social Security, or with a paper application that was sent to you or found at one of the offices.

A Member of Trinity Health
© 2015 Trinity Health

St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor | 5301 McAuley Drive, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 | 734-712-3456