We participate in both the Osteopathic and Allopathic Match via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Application to either of St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital's Family Medicine Residency Programs must be made through ERAS. For more information on the ERAS application process, please visit their website at https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/eras/.
All eligible candidates for our residency programs must:
- Have graduated from medical school within 24 months of application.
- Have scores for both parts 1 and 2 of at least 200 or greater (USMLE) or 400 or greater (COMLEX) on first attempt.
- Passed the clinical skills (USMLE CS or COMLEX PE) segment of part 2.
- Have successfully completed part 2 for either USMLE or COMLEX within 3 years of application.
- Have three letters of recommendation.
- Have a valid ECFMG certificate.
- Have completed at least two months of clinical rotations in a US hospital.
While we do accept J1 visas, we do not sponsor any visa type.
For further information, contact:
Residency Program Coordinator
St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Brighton
7575 Grand River
Brighton, MI 48114