Our services to patients, family and staff members of all faiths include the
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Sacramental ministries
- Spiritual assistance in emergency situations
- Ministry to grieving and bereaved persons
- Support in ethical decision making
- Worship services
- Short-term pastoral counseling and referrals
- Networking with community clergy
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Bibles and other religious literature
- 24-hour Prayer Line 734-712-PRAY
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System offers a 24-hour pre-recorded prayer message
for its patients and employees. To hear the message, just dial 2-7729 from your
bedside phone. Messages are changed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Services in memory of our patients who have died in the hospital are held several
times a year. Families and friends of those patients are invited to attend.
All are welcome. For more information, please call 734-712-3800.