St. Joseph Mercy Brighton
7575 Grand River
Brighton, MI 48114
At St. Joseph Mercy Brighton, we understand that your time is valuable. You can trust that our staff’s goal is to ensure that you receive the best emergency care in a timely manner. Our goal is to have a clinician greet you as soon as possible. However, sometimes we are not able to meet this goal because our services and resources are required immediately to assist a patient with a potentially life threatening condition. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 13 private, large rooms
- Staffed by board certified emergency physicians
- Care for patients of all ages – from infant through adulthood
- Specialized Senior ER® for adults 65 and older
- Emergency stroke care available through the Michigan Stroke Network; use of telemedicine and advanced stroke care with a stroke robot
- Top ranking patient satisfaction scores
We encourage family and friends to be with their loved one while in the hospital. In order to ensure safety and privacy for our patients we ask that visitors follow the guidelines below.
- Each patient may have up to two visitors of their choice
- For respect of patient privacy, please do not linger in hallways.
- Visitors may be asked by staff to wait in the lounge when appropriate for patient privacy or care.
- Visitors may also be asked to leave if they pose a risk of infection to the patient, or their behavior is disruptive to the department or patient care.
- Please do not offer food or drink to patients without staff permission.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns during your stay. Our goal is to provide you with the remarkable patient experience.