Phase II of the Generations Together Campaign is now underway!
St. Mary Mercy Livonia is moving forward on Phase II of our Generations Together Campaign. This follows the construction of the South Pavilion and is part of our $89 million project to improve the Hospital. Your continued support will help to meet our $8 million fund-raising goal toward this important effort and enhance care for patients today and generations to come.
Phase II Renovations – under construction
- Renovation of 90 inpatient rooms from semi-private to private
- New Wellness Center housing the integrative medicine program and senior assessment program (renovations of the former emergency center)
Phase I South Pavilion – completed
- New Emergency Center (ER)
- More than 160 patients were treated at the ER on its opening day – this is an increase from an average of 120 patients
- Two new Inpatient Units with 80 private rooms
Your support for the Campaign is already making a difference!
Your continued generosity is needed. To learn more about the Generations Together Campaign or to make a gift, please call St. Mary Mercy Livonia Development Department at 734-655-2980 or donate online.
Learn more about the construction updates at St. Mary Mercy Livonia.