Build Yourself a Better Future at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
When you enter St. Joseph Mercy Oakland (SJMO), you instantly feel as though you have been welcomed into a strong and caring family. And our patients aren't the only ones who react to this positive environment. The employees of SJMO, the doctors, the nurses, the administrators, and all the members of our staff have an equally positive feeling about themselves and the patients for whom they care.
In addition to being leaders in medical technology, we're known throughout the community for the warm smiles, tender touches and kind words that our staff administer every day. If this is the environment you seek to further your career and meet your personal goals, we would like to talk to you. St. Joseph Mercy Oakland offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- A caring, friendly and values-based work environment.
- Generous combined-time-off program.
- A variety of medical/dental coverage options.
- 10 percent shift premium.
- 12-hour shift options.
- Corporate retirement/pension plan.
- Tax deferred annuity program with employer match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Life insurance.
- Accident and sickness income protection.
- On-site child care including a kindergarten program.
- On-site credit union.
- Free parking.
Note: Our Human Resources Department is located directly across Woodward Avenue from the hospital. Parking is available on the North side of the building. Office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland is a member of Trinity Health and is an equal opportunity employer.