Consultations and Primary Care
Consultations are for assessing specially identified concerns. During a consultation you would meet with a geriatric interdisciplinary team that may give you a cognitive or memory assessment, or evaluate your mood or medications, depending on your need. Primary care establishes an ongoing relationship with one of our physicians who will oversee your health care needs. Your primary care medical home physician will address your health concerns and, in some instances, refer you to appropriate specialists. Your primary care doctor will also provide routine care and urgent needs.
- Physical Exams - Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessments
- Evaluations for Memory Loss and Depression
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Osteoporosis Assessments
- Gait and Balance Evaluations
- Medication Evaluations
- Continence and other concerns of older adults
- Social Work Counseling and Assistance
- Spiritual Care
- Support Groups
For more information, please call 734-712-5189 to learn more about the Senior Health Clinic.