Interventional radiologists are board-certified by the American Board of Medical Specialists and Fellowship Trained in percutaneous interventions, including the following:
- Balloon angiography
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Varicose vein ablation
- Blood clot filters
- Infection and abscess drainage
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Myelograms and lumbar punctures
- Central venous access including ports, Perma-Caths, PICCs
- Gastrojejunostomy tube
- Hemodialysis access maintenance
- Needle biopsy
- Radiofrequency (RF) ablation
To schedule an IR procedure, call 734-655-2507.
- Echocardiography Lab Nationally Accredited by ICAEL in:
- Adult transthoracic echo
- Adult transesophageal echo
- Adult stress echo
- Preliminary reports are available on same day of service, and final reports are ready in less than 24 hours.
- Adept at contrast echo utilizing Definity (Perflutren lipid microsphere).
- Technology: The lab uses Philips IE33 systems with 3-D imaging capability. The lab is completely DICOM, supported by McKesson (Horizon Cardiology CPACS), fully integrated with Siemens Axiom catheterization system and PowerChart, electronic