Michigan Heart, a member of Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, is a nationally recognized leader in comprehensive cardiovascular care. Led by a team of physicians and health care professionals, Michigan Heart sets the standard for excellence by providing high quality, patient-focused care with outstanding results.
Affiliated with trusted and renowned hospital systems, Michigan Heart has been serving the community for over 50 years and is recognized, respected, and sought at a national level. Headquartered in Ann Arbor with eight convenient locations serving southeast Michigan, Michigan Heart brings state-of the-art care close to home.
As a result of strong leadership, dedication to service and mutual respect, Michigan Heart supports and nurtures personal and professional growth and development of our staff through comprehensive orientation, ongoing training and advancement opportunities. The enriching environment of Michigan Heart promotes positive "Can Do!" attitudes that translate directly into our patient care philosophy.
Michigan Heart acknowledges the contribution and worth of each and every staff member, and we show our gratitude to each other and the community by a willingness to accommodate and serve. We celebrate our accomplishments, yet continually look for opportunities to improve. With a shared, focused and specific vision, we accept the responsibilities and cherish the many rewards that come with being the standard of excellence in cardiology.
The Michigan Heart Administrative Office is located on the campus of St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor at 5325 Elliot Drive, Suite 201, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. If you have questions regarding our practice, please feel free to call us at (734) 712-8000.
- General Cardiology
- Arrhythmia Clinic
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Preventive Care and Lipid Clinic
- Vascular Medicine
- Valvular Heart Disease Clinic
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Vascular Non-Invasive Studies
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Nuclear and Echocardiographic Stress Testing
- Remote Interpretation of Ultrasound and Nuclear Studies
- Holter and Event Monitoring
- Non-Invasive Electrophysiologic Testing
- 64-Slice CT Scanner 3D Imaging
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty, Directional and Rotational Atherectomy and Stent Placement
- Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Intracardiac Shunt Closure Devices
- Septal Ablation for Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Biopsy
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)