Referrals & Appointments
Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Reichert Health Center
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
5333 McAuley Drive, Suite 2010
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Our team of rehabilitation professionals includes: Occupational, Physical, Speech and Recreational Specialists, as well as a Social Worker, Neuropsychologist, and Psychometrician. The rehab team works together to help you recover from: traumatic brain injury, stroke, Parkinsons, breast cancer and lymphedema. We focus on patient-centered treatment, with an emphasis on education and patient self-responsibility.
Our staff is active in the community in programs such as “Think First” and the Mature Driver’s Program, as well as volunteer work at local breast cancer events.
Equipment in our clinic includes:
- NuStep Machines & Exercise bicycles
- Upper Body Ergometer (UBE)
- Phototherapy, Ultrasound and Electrical Stimulation
Programs offered by our clinic include (in alphabetical order):
- "Big and Loud"” therapy (Parkinson’s) - Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT)
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Driving Assessments
- Fall Prevention for balance disorders
- Hand Therapy
- Lower Extremity Amputee Rehabilitation
- Recreational Therapy
- Stroke (Cerebral Vascular Accident) Rehabilitation
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI/Head Injury) Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Videofluroscopic Swallow Study (VFFS)/Bedside Swallow Study Evaluations
- Visual Assessments
- Voice Rehabilitation addressing, among other things, pediatric developmental speech and stuttering disorders.
- Wheelchair Seating and Fitting
- Work Hardening
We participate with most insurance companies. Please feel free to call us if you have any additional questions.