St. Mary Mercy Livonia provides a comprehensive, innovative approach to caring for the health and well-being of the area's growing senior population. Our programs and services maximize independence, ensure the dignity of individuals and their families, and connect seniors to community resources. Whether it's for surgery, an x-ray or rehabilitation, seniors can be confident in the expert quality care they will receive at St. Mary Mercy Livonia.
Our senior health services include:
- The first Senior Emergency Department, a department designed to reduce anxiety, promote comfort and provide high quality care to individuals age 65 and older, their caregivers and family.
- Senior care services dedicated to quality, patient-centered care through our participation in the national senior health initiative, Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (NICHE).
- Home Health Services to support patients who need care at home during illness or recovery.
- Fitness and wellness programs to help seniors get and stay healthy through exercise, wellness education, health screenings and special events.
- Disease prevention and management services help seniors better manage chronic illness and prevent complications and injury.
- Senior Health Clinic, a team of health care professionals specially trained in working with older adults located on the campus of St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital.
- LifeLine, an in-home medical monitoring and alert system designed to provide confidence and peace of mind with a push of a button.
- Trinity Health Senior Information, in-depth information on prevention, treatment and conditions that become more common as we age.