Visitor and Visiting Hours
For the safety and protection of new moms and babies:
- Visitor hours are from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Please obtain a visitor pass from the fifth floor registration desk (only two passes per patient are provided).
- Other than the father, labor companion, grandparents, adoptive parents (if applicable) and siblings of the new baby, only two other visitors are allowed at any one time on the fifth floor.
- All visitors must be at least 12 years of age or older, unless they are siblings.
- Siblings are not permitted to stay overnight.
- The patient room allows for only one significant other, who must be at least 18 years of age, to spend the night with the mother.
- Space is limited in the Birth Center waiting area. We encourage family members and friends to wait until after the baby is born before coming in to the hospital for visitation.
- Please return all visitor passes to the registration desk before exiting the fifth floor.