Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Farm at St. Joe's. We are excited you have chosen us for a possible volunteer placement.
Our organization values volunteer service and strives to provide a rewarding and challenging experience to those who volunteer. Through volunteering you can make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own. As a volunteer you learn new things about yourself and the world around you, make new friends and expand your skills.
You can be a one-time volunteer or an ongoing volunteer. We require that ongoing volunteers commit to at least 2 hours a week of at least a one month period.
Below, you will find information on how our process works and what steps you need to complete to become an SJMHS volunteer. If you have any questions or concerns while completing the process please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Process for One-Time Volunteers at The Farm at St. Joe's
- Complete and submit the online application for one-time volunteers.
- Contact Dan Bair at email@example.com
Application Process for Long-Term Volunteers at The Farm at St. Joe's
- Complete and submit the online application
- Download and print two copies of our reference form, and have 2 non-relatives complete the form. Fax or mail the completed forms prior to your interview.
Mail: Darlene Wilson, Volunteer Services
5301 E. Huron River Drive
P.O. Box 995
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Contact Volunteer Services to set up a 30-minute interview. You can call 734-712-4164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A background check will be conducted on all volunteers over the age of 18 after your interview.